January Had No Evil Penguins

, , No Comments
Ohayo, reader-sama! For those of you wondering who would be doing a summary of the month in the second week of the next month, you have clearly not been here before and should applaud me for getting this done before August. #Slay

Beyonce Formation GIF

January basically went by in a messy blur and while I can barely account for what I got up to, I can say this: I finally got a new laptop! It took about a month of figuring out specs. going to the sole official Toshiba dealership in Nairobi, and running around to different resellers basically every Saturday of the month. That said, I have now been dragged into the 21st century (kicking, screaming and refusing to sell my old laptop for parts). We rocking, y'all.

On Goals

My 2016 goals, as listed here, have been a mixed bag. For the most part, I just straight forgot that I was supposed to be doing a lot of that stuff because I am only legally an adult and you should not let me take care of your pets. There's this app I had towards the end of last year, The Fabulous, and one of the things they were always harping about was keeping your goals in sight so everything you do is geared towards/done with the intention of achieving stuff. So, here's to reminding myself of this stuff on a day to day, with the help of another app called Rewire. Next month, we get started on dealing with my addiction to apps. Speaking of which...

Nike+ Training Club

There is nothing I can say to convince you to go download an app that has specialized work outs to cater to your individual goals, so suffice it to say I'm pleasantly surprised and a fan. See more about ze app here. I'm all about this, you guys. I have used it more than once! Getchu some, and we shall walk through the gates of Physical Fitness Valhalla together, as CHAMPIONS.


There's actually a ton more things that need to be said, but alas, my bedtime approaches and I have had nary a fistful of bacon and caramel popcorn for supper; I must exeunt stage left. The point of this was to let y'all know that technical issues sorted out, we are back to regular programming starting with a book review for your favourite segment, Monday like a sir.


Until then, my cinnamon challenge aficionados. Stay grateful for the reduction in evil penguin attacks across Nairobi (THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE) and for Feb, prepare to get schwiftyyyyy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment