Weekly Shawarma: The One With The Bedtime

, , No Comments
It is 02:00am on Saturday morning, of the week I decided to be getting to bed by 10:00pm, so here we are. A general update/shameless rambling thingie will be up tomorrow...well, today, therefore let us get crackalacking.

Reading

Presently, "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin de Becker. You guyyyyys. The first quarter has been spectacular but as we approach the halfway mark, the book is kind of losing me a little. This is likely because of the zombie fugue of exhaustion yours truly has existed in this entire week, and I fully intend to stay with the book to the bitter end.


Also recent reads: "Yes, Please" by AMy Poehler and "Rosemary's Baby" by Ira Levin, which you would know if you followed me on Twitter, you butt. These both deserve a full review, and I am now obligated to watch "Rosemary's Baby" under maritime law. We're doing this.

Watching 

The trailer for this horrifying upcoming movie, "You Before Me", based on an equally horrifying book that I just discovered. Can I just say, you lot are horrifying masochists.



Listen, I can categorically state that I will never, in this particular lifetime, WATCH THIS MOVIE OR READ THIS BOOK. I'm going to need someone who will to explain the appeal to me. Seriously. If you read Khaleed Hosseini books as well, I would genuinely like to understand why you would volunteer to have your feelings jerked around like that. Email me.

Listening to 

Throwback playlists from 2012/2013/2014. What ever did happen to Gotye, you guys? It's crazy how music can take you back to an exact moment years ago when you first heard it, then you compare your life then to your life now and think...I'm not doing too terribly. Like, my parents can be a little less ashamed of me now. It's a good feeling, people.


With that, we bring this session of almost timely Friday wrap-ups. Here's to finally getting to bed almost four hours later than intended. Sending you all love and light, my bananas. Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment