DJ Procrastination Addressing the Nation

, , No Comments
Alrighty then, folks, first things first, never underestimate the effects of stress on your creative juices. Second, never use the phrase "creative juices".


After a (stolen) two day vacation, your girl DJ Procrastination is back in full swing and let me tell you, my drafts folder overfloweth. I actually still have a pending article about Iron Man 3, folks, I haz a problem.

In an effort to better-person myself, I have committed to completing the following posts over the course of a timeline that will remain vague and free of accountability because it is about time. As I check them off the list, links will be provided to each item so I can rub it in your non-believing faces and welcome new readers to tour this blog far and wide. 

Let's get to it:

Rant
My thesis for a newly discovered creature prospering on the Kenyan landscape: Canis lupus androidus. Wait for this. It shall change your life. #GuaranteedNobel


Book Reviews
1. The Golem and The Jinni by Helene Wecker
2. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
3. Going Down River Road by Mejja Mwangi

Music & Pop Culture
Shingeki no Kyojin Post! I've been afraid to write this up because, how can you possibly do Shingeki any justice? HOW. For you though, I shall attempt to. It's what Eren would want.

戦い cinegoon


Weekly playlist update from my SoundCloud. There is such amaze music out there, you guys, like you have no idea ermergerrrd. Also included: anything interesting I happen to watch, which will likely be a reality show and you will like it.

Foodie Things
1. One restaurant review
2. One attempted recipe with actual pictures that I took. ...pray for me.

Events
One event review by July 14th. See? Deadline. Progress!

Fashun
...I'll figure this out. *adjusts pajama pants*

Adjusts suitjama pants, that is. thisiswhyimbroke

These are in no particular order so nobody bay for my blood (hello, 3 consistent readers from Thailand!). Challenge, ACCEPTED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment