Social Awkwardness & Typing Upside Down

, , No Comments
Bonjour my lovelies, been a minute, no? It seems that "The Mondays" have finally caught up to your friendly neighbourhood blogger, who is typing this so slouched in her chair, she may actually be sitting on her neck, listening to "Mirrors" by JT on Rick Dees.

 Actual Picture. chocopiex

In weekly highlights, I went to see Iron Man 3 over the weekend, and good Heavens, even thinking about it is recharging my Spongebob-Cheerful batteries. Expect a review-ish piece that will be spoiler heavy before the end of the week.

RDJ and Pepper have a son. collider

Fair warning, I have also been watching puhlenty of terrible reality TV, with a few surprising insights you wouldn't expect to find on a show that regularly features grown women in knock-down, drag-out fights over the most impressively preposterous issues. I will thus be featuring a piece about that which you'll have to read  because I said so, or we'll have a problem. Hold my earrings, gurl, it's about to go down.

Knock. Down. Drag. Out. fashionbombdaily

Sirs Monday must trudge on, though, and for today I offer the Kwani Trust Open Mic scheduled for May 7th, aka tomorrow. Because giving adequate notice is overrated.

 via Kwani Trust

I've been meaning to attend one of these since I first found out they existed but I would always find out about them the day or week AFTER so I'm quite proud of myself for catching this one in the absolute nick of time. Apparently, this whole Facebook thing can be useful, whod've thunk?

Presented without comment. epicfail

The event is ever so conveniently from 07:00pm so I will fo' sho' be making my fabulous appearance, hopefully I'll spot some of you there. Do say hello if you see me, I'll be the one dressed as a giant panda, texting in the corner.

Yup. Get it? You get it. You smart sexy beast, you.

Wishing you all a fruitful and annoyingly cheerful week: Evey G. Ms. Priestly, play me out.

Quite. buzzfeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment