There's An App for That

, , No Comments
As it turns out, there is an app for everything. Need a dictionary? There's an app for that. Need to learn a new language? There's an app for that. Need to tattoo the name of your favourite candy bar onto your torso? There's an app for that.

Although we do have better suggestions than candy. jonnyetc

The beauty of apps galore is that there are a few people using this power for good, such as the wonderful individuals over at the Poetry Foundation who came up with the aptly titled "Poetry" app for Android. Having spent most of my years crusading against technology, I can now say I have officially been converted. I am Android user people, iBoys, come at me, bro!

I'm totally the best at taking screenshots, obviously.

Hopefully this app will revolutionise (<<---BRITISH ENGLISH, undo the squiggly line dangit!) my quest for a deeper understanding of poetry, what with features such as selecting poetry to match moods and such.
Also, I require a monocle and top hat. Anyone with information on how to acquire these items, send me an email, M&Ms await.


I would like to match my fabulous new birds.

From my best friend Marceline and I, 'tis all. Wishing you a good morrow, we sign off with the traditional salutation of Sirs:

 Adieu. memebase

0 comments:

Post a Comment